ROUND TABLE ON "THE FINANCIALIZATION OF ENERGY AND COMMODITY MARKETS"
- A round table will gather academic and professional experts discussing major aspects about the "Financialization of Energy and Commodity Markets" in the current global environment. This includes international trading and investment opportunities, production-side corporate finance challenges, end consumer dynamics, accounting standards, and regulatory compliance.
- Invited practitioners from Cargill International, E.ON Global Commodities, EpexSpot, GDF-Suez, Lafarge-Holcim,Noble Group, Paul Hasting, Société Générale, and other major players will participate and interact with conference participants.
- The round table takes place on a peniche boat "Le Paris" in front of THE Eiffel Tower and will be followed by dinner and cruise over the Seine river.
|Michele Governatori||Gas & Power||AIGET|
|Frédéric Lantz||Professor of Economics||Institut Français du Pétrole|
|Berthold Kren||Strategic Energy Sourcing Director, Europe||Lafarge-Holcim|
|Lorenzo Parola||Lawyer||Paul Hasting|
|Uzi Rosha||Chief Compliance Officer||Cargill International|
|Duc Khuong Nguyen||Professor of Finance||IPAG Business School|
|Laurent Méjane||Head of Trading Market Risk||Engie|
Access to the Peniche "Le Paris" boat :
Address facing the “26 avenue de New-York, 75016 Paris”
(Métro line 9, stations: Iéna, Alma-Marceau)
The location is in front of the Eiffel Tower on the other side of the Seine river.
- 15:00: End of main conference in Cergy
- 16:30: Bus transfer to Paris downtown
- 17:30: Meeting at the Peniche "Le Paris" boat in Paris, France
at Port Debilly.
- 18:00 - 19:30: Round Table on "The financialization of energy and commodity markets: international trading opportunities and regulatory compliance constraints."
- 19:30 - 22:30: Dinner and cruise over the Seine river .
Round table attendance, dinner, and tour over the Seine river are included in the registration fees. Each accompanying person to the conference may purchase an additional seat for 150 Euros.
A bus service from the ECOMFIN 2016 Conference venue in Cergy to the Round Table venue downtown Paris will be provided.
17.30 Welcome: Andrea
Roncoroni, Professor of Finance, ESSEC Business School, Paris - Singapore
17.45 Roundtable on the financialization of energy and commodity
markets: international trading opportunities and regulatory compliance
19.15 Conclusions: Michele
Governatori, President, AIGET – The Italian Association of Energy Traders
& Suppliers and Director of Institutional and Regulatory Affairs, AXPO
19.30 Dinner and cruise on the Seine River
22.30 End of the cruise on the Seine River and return to Port Debilly
- Dress code: smart casual -